- 27-Feb-2014 to 21-Mar-2014 (CST)
- Full Time
- Days, Nights, Weekends
Medical, Dental &Paid Time Off
Purpose: To assist the Wellness Manager in all aspects of department operations including sales, purchasing, department maintenance, training, scheduling and staff supervision.
Status: Reports to the Wellness Manager
- Provide excellent customer service
- Order, receive and stock product.
- Work with HBC manager and Brokers to bring in new products emphasizing co-op values, negotiating favorable prices, terms and service.
- Work with dept. manager to oversee all systems for ordering, receiving and stocking to ensure accuracy and efficiency as well as maintaining shrinkage records and ensure that all credits due are applied
- Order to maintain appropriate inventory levels to maximize turns and minimize out-of-stocks, to meet department goals
- Provide feedback to Department Manager on product selection, customer satisfaction, operational changes, ideas for department and sales improvement, product adds and drops
- Assist with promotional set up, resets and category management.
- Prioritize and delegate tasks to ensure work efficiency and a clean, well stocked department.
- Work with Training Coordinator to implement and utilize a training program for new hires and buyers.
- Train new hires and buyers and provide ongoing product training for staff
- Ensure staff adherence to store policies, safety guidelines and Health Department regulations.
- Provide input and participate in performance evaluations.
- Assist in staff hiring process
- Maintain a bi-weekly staff schedule
- Participate in quarterly inventory counts.
- Other tasks as assigned by the Wellness manager
- Serve as Floor Warden in case of any emergency
- Follow the gift policy when receiving vendor samples.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Purchasing experience and knowledge of supplements in the health and wellness industry.
- Familiarity with budgets and margins
- Previous supervisory experience.
- Regular, predictable attendance
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated initiative and leadership ability
- Ability to handle multiple demands and adapt to change
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Proficiency with Word and Excel preferred
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!